|Power Input||1600 W|
|Blade Speed||1900 – 3800 rpm|
|Blade Diameter||305 mm|
|Bevel Capacity||49/49 degree|
|Miter Capacity(Right/Left)||60 degree/50 degree|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (WxH) at 90 degree/90 degree||303 x 110 mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (WxH) at 45 degree/90 degree||345 x 76 mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (WxH) at 90 degree/45 degree||268 x 63 mm|
|Max. Cutting Capacity (WxH) at 45 degree/45 degree||345 x 44 mm|
|Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]||170 mm|
|Depth x Length x Height||470 x 770 x 396 mm|
DEWALT Warranty Policy
This product is warranted for 3 year from the date of purchase.
If the tool becomes defective due to faulty materials and/or workmanship, within the warranty period, DEWALT will undertake to correct the defect without charge. Please return the complete unit, to any local DEWALT Service Center with valid DEWALT warranty card AND proof of purchase (invoice or receipt copy).
This warranty DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Break down due to usage of ingenuine spare parts (not DEWALT spare parts)
- Normal wear and tear parts: e.g. carbon brush, cord, plug, chuck and battery
- Attachments and accessories
- Unauthorized repair, alteration/modiﬁcation
- Damage caused by foreign objects, substances, accidents, obvious misuse, abuse, neglect and improper applications
Please consult the local DEWALT Service Center for more details.
OUR HISTORY OF GUARANTEED TOUGH.
From 1924 to now, DEWALT continues to design and optimize professional workhorse solutions- tools, accessories and service – to ensure absolute confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions. WE are DEWALT, and we are GUARANTEED TOUGH.
There are no reviews yet.