Makita 5606B, 160mm (6-1/4″) Circular Saw 950w [cb303]
- Anti-slip groove
- 1.6mm thick depth guide makes shallow cutting much more consistent.
- Flat rear end of motor housing: Saw blades can be replaced easily with the machine standing on the motor housing.
- Line on the blade case to indicate the blade position for accurate cutting
- Ultra fast cutting through all grades of timber even handles hardwoods with ease
- Thin kerf blade gives a smooth cutting action
- Robust and light with a compact design makes it the ideal saw to take onsite
- Tight gear tolerance for minimal arbor float and quieter operation
- 45° front bevel lock
- Standard Equipment
- Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Hex Wrench, Rip Fence (Guide Rule)
[Check availability before check out]
There are no reviews yet.