IMPORTANT POINTS TO TAKE NOTE:
- To prevent electrical shock, always off the power on the main switch before using the kettle.
- Do not overfill the kettle above the “MAX” marking. This is to prevent the kettle from power tripping. The excessive water that enter through the on off switch will trip the power and thus damage the kettle.
- To avoid an electrical circuit overload, it is recommended that no other appliances are plugged into the same circuit as your kettle, when it is in use.
- Always dry parts especially the metal / Stainless steel parts immediately after using to avoid staining/rusty. You are advice to perform regular maintenance to prolong the lifespan as well as appearance of the kettle.